Objectives of the Junior Board for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Alabama (RMHCA):
- Create awareness of RMHCA’s mission, program and needs in general, professional and personal communities
- Provide and attracts resources required to operate RMHCA’s programs
- Raise funds
- Recruit volunteers and Junior Board participants
- In-kind support
- Develop future leaders for RMHCA Board of Directors
- Provide a positive and enjoyable opportunity for young adults to meet and interact in an environment that creates social benefit
Who can apply for the Junior Board?
Anyone between the ages of 23 and 35 may submit applications for Junior Board Membership.
- Attend 9 of 12 Junior Board meetings for a two-year term.
- Join a Junior Board Event Committee or a House Event Committee.
- Provide help for a family dinner each quarter.
- Recruit sponsorship and silent auction items for all Junior Board events.
- Pay $100 dues each year.
Ready to Apply?
Please fill out the following form:
If you have any questions, please call Kathy Robson, Director of Development, at 205.638.7258.