Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Red Shoe Run 2018!
All Saturday positions have been filled.
If you would still like to volunteer, we are still recruiting for packet pick up on Thursday, Jan. 25 and Friday, Jan. 26.
In order to volunteer at Red Shoe Run, you MUST:
- Be 16 years or older – NO exceptions!
- Read over the volunteer descriptions.
- Register through the application.
- Attend a training session held at RMHCA.
- If you are signing up a GROUP to volunteer, at least one representative who will be present on race day must attend training.
If you have any questions, please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Alice Taylor, at 205-638-7372 or Alice.Taylor@rmhca.org.
Packet Pickup (10 people each day)
Packet Pickup Volunteers will check off runners as they arrive, distribute their bib # and race packets, and hand out t-shirts to runners coming to pick up their packet prior to race day.
- Location: RMHCA
- 10:30am-2:30pm (5 people)
- 2:00pm-6:00pm (5 people)