- Chicken casserole
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Lasagna – you could make it your own by changing it to Tex-Mex or chicken lasagna
- Spaghetti, baked spaghetti, or chicken spaghetti
- BBQ pork or chicken – don’t forget the buns, baked beans and slaw!
- Hot dogs &/or Hamburgers (we have a charcoal grill)
- Baked Potato Bar with toppings
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Chili or soup
- Sub sandwiches
- Baked/Rotisserie chicken (can be purchased at Sam’s club already cooked at a very reasonable price)
- Breakfast for dinner
- Pizza (delivery, homemade, or store-bought)
- Chicken fingers
- Salad Bar – lettuce, tomato, onion, bell pepper, baked chicken, bacon bits, croutons, salad dressings
Remember: All entrees should be served with one or two sides and/or green salad (mixings kept separate), a starch (pasta, bread, rice, or potatoes) and a dessert.
Other great ideas can be found on our Pinterest board, but PLEASE do not limit yourself to these suggestions.