Thank you for providing a meal for guest families at the Ronald McDonald House!
We have compiled several ideas for your group to help narrow down a menu but please don’t limit yourself to our suggestions!
Remember: All entrees should be served with one or two sides and/or green salad (mix-ins kept separate), a starch (pasta, bread, rice, or potatoes) and a dessert. Please check with the Meal Program Coordinator to see what pantry staples and drinks are available at the time of your meal.
Provide a Meal Ideas ($150 or less)
Provide a Meal Ideas ($250 or less)
These catering partners are a great resource to meal groups who would like to cater a meal when they volunteer at the House, or are not able to physically serve but still wish to provide a meal.
Catering Partners (opens in an accessible PDF)
- Check out our RMHCA Cookbook and Pinterest board for other easy ideas!
- Chicken casserole
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Lasagna – you could make it your own by changing it to Tex-Mex or chicken lasagna
- Spaghetti, baked spaghetti, or chicken spaghetti
- BBQ pork or chicken – don’t forget the buns, baked beans and slaw!
- Hot dogs &/or Hamburgers (we have a charcoal grill)
- Baked Potato Bar with toppings
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Chili or soup
- Sub sandwiches
- Baked/Rotisserie chicken (can be purchased at Sam’s club already cooked at a very reasonable price)
- Breakfast for dinner
- Pizza (delivery, homemade, or store-bought)
- Chicken fingers
- Salad Bar – lettuce, tomato, onion, bell pepper, baked chicken, bacon bits, croutons, salad dressings