Updated February 7, 2023:
We are slowly re-introducing service opportunities for in-House volunteers, meal service and activities. As we continue to serve guest families we will have additional precautionary measures to reduce the risk of coronavirus exposure at our House.
- Volunteer groups will be 8 or less individuals
- All volunteers serving in the House are required to wear a mask at all times for the protection of the immune-compromised families we serve
- Volunteers who serve inside the House must also provide proof of COVID vaccination
If you would like to have your group of 8 or less prepare a meal at the House please visit our group volunteer page for more details and complete background checks.
Can’t make it to the House? Order a catered meal or freezer meal to be delivered to the House
- If you would like to provide catered food or freezer meals for our guest families: email Volunteer Coordinator Zelma-Mae Cable at ZelmaMae.Cable@rmhca.org to coordinate a date for your delivery and to discuss which food items you would like to donate. Please see our meal calendar below.
- NOTE: RMHCA only accepts food prepared in a commercial kitchen or retail grocery store such as Walmart, Publix, Piggly Wiggly, etc.
- Our Catering Partners are a great resource to meal groups who would like to cater a meal when they volunteer at the House, or are not able to physically serve but still wish to provide a meal. Catering Partners (opens in a PDF).
- If you have never provided a meal in the past, please complete our meal application so we can set you up on our meal calendar.