After a long, stressful day, have you ever wished that you could arrive home to dinner already made? You can grant that wish for our guest families! You don’t have to be a world-class chef to prepare a tasty, home-cooked meal. Volunteers like you make a tremendous difference in the lives of our guest families and the feeling you get from helping others will feed your soul.
Meals must be either prepared or assembled at the Ronald McDonald House whenever possible. Food prepared in commercial cooking establishments such as restaurants, catering services, or cafeterias and then brought in or delivered is acceptable. We cannot accept drop-offs or leftovers.
When can I serve?
Dinner – 7 days a week at 6 p.m.
Brunch – Saturday and Sunday at 11 a.m.
Friday Dinner – Pizza Night at 6 p.m.
I’d like to provide a meal!
- Review our Meal Group Guidelines
- Fill out our online Meal Application
- 1 application per group
- Fill out our online Background Check
- Corporate Group? Already have background checks on file? Fill out our online Corporate Background Check
- Check out our Meals Calendar to reserve your date
- Participate in an on-site Meal Orientation (you will receive an email invite shortly after applying)
- Meal Coordinator can accommodate a one-on-one session
Love to bake or make casseroles?
Another great way meal volunteers can help feed our families is by bringing your group to make freezer meals or baked goods that we can freeze and serve as we need. Please review the baking and freezer meal guidelines and contact Meal Program Coordinator Sandra Hall to set your date to come and cook!
Meal Program Coordinator, Sandra Hall