After a long, stressful day, have you ever wished that you could arrive home to dinner already made? You can grant that wish for our guest families! You don’t have to be a world-class chef to prepare a tasty, home-cooked meal. Volunteers like you make a tremendous difference in the lives of our guest families and the feeling you get from helping others will feed your soul.
Please note: Meals must be either prepared or assembled at the Ronald McDonald House whenever possible. Food prepared in commercial cooking establishments such as restaurants, catering services, or cafeterias and then brought in or delivered is acceptable. We no longer accept drop-offs or leftovers.
When can I serve? Dinner is served 7 days a week at 6 p.m. Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday at 11 a.m. Friday dinner is a designated “Pizza Night” for our families. We hope you will join our kitchen!
I’d like to provide a meal!
- Review the Family Meal Program Guidelines.
- This document contains all information regarding preparation instructions, the quantity to prepare for, and more important information you must understand before serving a meal. *Read carefully*
- Complete our online Family Meal Program Application.
- Complete our online Background Check Form for each member preparing the meal.
If you are a corporate group, please complete our Corporate Background Check Form. This is a document for you to verify that all the employees preparing the meal successfully cleared a background check conducted by your organization.
- Take a look at our Meals Calendar and email to reserve your date and RSVP to a Meal Orientation held on the second Monday of each month at 6 p.m. Orientation last approximately 45 minutes. If your date falls before an orientation, please contact Meal Program Coordinator.
- Next Meal Orientations: April 9th, May 14th, June 11th, and July 9th at 6 p.m.
- Compose your menu and email it to the Meal Program Coordinator 7 days before your scheduled meal date.
- Arrive on your scheduled date with enough time to have your meal prepared by the meal time on your scheduled date. Wear gloves, and have a great time serving our families!
Meal Program Coordinator, Sandra Hall