After a long, stressful day, have you ever wished that you could arrive home to dinner already made? You can grant that wish for our guest families! You don’t have to be a world-class chef to prepare a tasty, home-cooked meal. Volunteers like you make a tremendous difference in the lives of our guest families and the feeling you get from helping others will feed your soul.
Please note: Meals must be either prepared or assembled at the Ronald McDonald House whenever possible. Food prepared in commercial cooking establishments such as restaurants, catering services, or cafeterias and then brought in or delivered is acceptable. We no longer accept drop-offs or leftovers.
I’d like to provide a meal!
- Review the Family Meal Program Guidelines.
- This document contains all information regarding preparation instructions, the quantity to prepare for, and more important information you must understand before serving a meal.
- Complete our online Family Meal Program Application.
- Take a look at our Meals Calendar and email to reserve your date and set up a visit to RMHCA to tour the kitchen before your confirmed date.
- Compose your menu and email it to the Volunteer Coordinator 7 days before your scheduled meal date.
- Arrive on your scheduled date with enough time to have your meal prepared by the meal time on your scheduled date. Wear gloves, and have a great time serving our families!
Volunteer Coordinator, Alice Taylor