Updated December 3, 2021 : Ronald McDonald House Charities of Alabama (RMHCA) continues to monitor the public health situation surrounding COVID-19 and, of course, flu season.
While we are still suspending in-House volunteer activities, your support is still very much needed! You can still ensure our guest families get a hot meal each night:
- Order a catered meal or freezer meal to be delivered to the House
- If you would like to provide catered food or freezer meals for our guest families: email Meals/Family Room Manager, Lisa VanZandt at Lisa.VanZandt@rmhca.org to coordinate a date for your delivery and to discuss which food items you would like to donate. Please see our meal calendar below.
- NOTE: Per our usual policy, RMHCA only accepts food prepared in a commercial kitchen or retail grocery store such as Walmart, Publix, Piggly Wiggly, etc.
- Our Catering Partners are a great resource to meal groups who would like to cater a meal when they volunteer at the House, or are not able to physically serve but still wish to provide a meal. Catering Partners (opens in a PDF).
- If you have never provided a meal in the past, please complete our meal application so we can set you up on our meal calendar.
Supporters can also:
Thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times.