Have Questions Regarding Orientation?
- Every potential volunteer has to attend 1 orientation session held on the first Monday of every month at 6 PM.
- After the potential volunteer has attended an orientation session they will get confirmation that their background check has come back clear and will schedule a volunteer training with the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Volunteer training will last approximately 45 minutes and is set up by the potential volunteer.
Orientation Time / Location
- Orientation is at 6 PM.
- Training is scheduled between the potential volunteer and Volunteer Coordinator.
- Orientation takes place at 1700 4th Avenue South Birmingham, AL 35233.
- Welcome letter
- Volunteer Handbook
- Individual Volunteer Guidelines
- Volunteer Guidelines Agreement
- Volunteer Rights & Responsibilities
- Media Release
Volunteer Coordinator, Alice Taylor