Volunteers Make a Huge Impact on Our Families!
Individual Volunteers at the Ronald McDonald House assist in various areas at the House. Volunteers are the friendly faces that greet a family are always willing to lend a hand. With a variety of tasks such as cleaning our common areas, organizing donations, sorting pop tabs and so much more, they are sure to stay busy. Individuals come in on a weekly or bi-weekly basis for 2 hours committing to at least 6 months of service. Get started today!
Volunteer at the House
Before You Volunteer…
- Due to the unique nature of all volunteer placements at RMHCA, it is our policy to NOT accept any volunteer placements by any court-mandated referrals.
- Individual Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age.
- Individual Volunteers are not short-term. Please review other options if you are looking for less than 6 months of service or less than 48 hours.
- Fill out our online Volunteer Application
- Fill out our online Background Check
- Attend Volunteer Orientation (You will receive an email invite shortly after applying)
- Interview with Volunteer Coordinator
- Complete on-site training
Happy Wheels Cart
As of March 1, 2022 the Happy Wheels Cart volunteer opportunity remains on hold due to COVID-19 health and safety guidelines. Please review our other open opportunities!
Interim Volunteer Contact
Kate Cleveland, Chief Development Officer