RMHCA launches 2018 Make Eating Matter
RMHCA is happy to announce the Make Eating Matter fundraisers for this summer! We have partnered with great restaurants around town and we are asking you to get out and help us raise some awareness and funds. When you go to the participating restaurant on the designated day, you eat great food and the restaurant donates a portion of the bill back to RMHCA.
You can go to the Events Calendar on our website to check out more details, but we would love for you to join us on these days:
- June 26: Mooyah Burgers at the Colonnade, 4-9 PM
- July 10: Chipotle on Montgomery Highway, 5-9 PM
- July 14: Marco’s Pizza in Trussville, All Day
- July 17: Panera Bread in Lee branch,4-8 PM
- July 24: California Pizza Kitchen in The Summit, All Day
- July 31: Pieology in The Summit, 5-8 PM
Note that many of these restaurants are participating at select locations only and/or require flyers/codes before they donate a part of their proceeds to RMHCA. You can save those fliers to your phone from our Events Calendar or Facebook page!