Make an impact for families after the end of Amazon Smile
Amazon Smile is coming to an end in February 2023 as the retailer moves to focus on specific areas of philanthropy.
When a customer enrolled in the program and selected a benefiting non-profit, Amazon donated 0.5% of qualifying purchases to the non-profit.
RMHCA has received $8,487.60 since 2017, the year we started regularly sharing about the Amazon Smile program. We are grateful to each supporter who participated and we want to urge them to consider a new way to support guest families after the end of Amazon Smile!
- Host a Community Fundraiser
- Make a one-time gift that matches your Amazon Smile donation total
- Become a House Hero Monthly Giver and sustain our mission long-term
- $10 per month for a year will help cover the cost of a night at our House or Family Room!
- Get the RMHCA Specialty vehicle tag — $41.25 of the annual $50 fee is donated back to RMHCA