At this time, we are asking only for donations of essential items used in our House. Please see our Pop Tab recycling page for more information on donating tabs.
Donations of essential items will ensure our families are provided for during this difficult time.
If you are looking for information on donating a meal or non-perishable food items, please visit our Provide a Meal page to read about our current needs.
Please note: Due to the health concerns of the families, we can only accept new, unexpired items. Ronald McDonald House is a non-denominational organization. We hope you’ll understand that we cannot accept any items that are religious in nature.
If you have any questions regarding our Wish List, please contact us at 205-638-7257. Thank you for your support!
Top Items Needed
- Disposable non-medical masks
- Laundry detergent pods (no liquid please!)
- Laundry dryer sheets
- Ziploc bags (sandwich, quart and gallon sizes)
- 55-gallon trash bags
- Paper towels
- Paper plates and bowls
- Disposable cutlery
- Aluminum foil
- Beverage cups
- Facial tissues
- Disposable gloves (Gloveworks brand suggested)
- Energizer 9-volt batteries
- Hand soap
- Energizer AA Batteries
- Disinfecting cleaning spray
- Dish soap
- Dishwasher detergent
How to collect and donate Wish List items
- Purchase at your preferred grocery or retail store and drop off at our House 7 days a week, no appointment necessary.
- Purchase items through our Amazon Wish List
- If you shop on Amazon, please be sure to mark the item as a gift and include your name and email so we can acknowledge your donation.
- Host a Wish List Drive with friends, family and coworkers! This is a fun way to collect items for RMHCA and you can even make it a team competition to see who can collect the most (red vs blue or Alabama vs Auburn).