Donations of essential items will ensure our families are provided for during this difficult time.
Please note: Due to the health concerns of the families, we can only accept new, unexpired items. Ronald McDonald House is a non-denominational organization. We hope you’ll understand that we cannot accept any items that are religious in nature.
If you have any questions regarding our Wish List, please contact us at 205-638-7257. Thank you for your support!
If you are looking for information on donating a meal, please visit our Provide a Meal page to read about our current needs.
How to collect and donate Wish List items
- Purchase at your preferred grocery or retail store and drop off at our House 7 days a week, no appointment necessary.
- Purchase items through our Amazon Wish List
- If you shop on Amazon, please be sure to mark the item as a gift and include your name and email so we can acknowledge your donation.
- Host a Wish List Drive with friends, family and coworkers! This is a fun way to collect items for RMHCA and you can even make it a team competition to see who can collect the most (red vs blue or Alabama vs Auburn).
This list includes urgent needs or items outside of our “usual” list
- Universal Roku TV replacement remotes | Amazon Wish List Link
Our Wish List
This list includes the top items our guest families need throughout the year to feel at home.
If you don’t see any items listed under “Current Needs” please refer to this list! Thank you!
- Coffee Bar Supplies (sugar, creamer & hot beverage cups)
- Paper plates and bowls
- Single-use forks and spoons
- 13-gallon kitchen garbage bags
- Paper towels
- Window cleaning spray
- Multi-purpose cleaning spray
- Laundry detergent and dryer sheets (pods, sheets or travel-sized boxes in scented and unscented)
- Grab and go foods (breakfast bars, fruit/pudding/Jell-O cups, cookies, crackers, etc.)
- Cleaning wipes (disinfectant wipes and unscented baby wipes for personal care)