Named in memory of our co-founder Max Cooper, the Max Cooper Society celebrates his passion for helping families. Each time he entered the doors of our Ronald McDonald House, the greeting he had was the same: “How are the families? Do they need anything?”
Your partnership at $1,000 or more will continue to answer this important question. Like you, Max was invested in easing the burdens of families with sick or injured children. His legacy, wisdom, and compassion lives on through your generous support and membership in this special society.
Your gift provides guest families:
- A private guest room.
- Close proximity to specialty pediatric care at Birmingham- area hospitals.
- Financial relief
- A community of support from other families experiencing similar situations
- A full kitchen with stocked pantry, comfortable living rooms, outside and inside playgrounds, laundry facilities, RMHCA toy closet and other special accommodations.
- Volunteer-provided hot meals and snacks.
- Social support services through our L.I.F.E. Program and Family Life Navigators
Max Cooper Society Benefits:
- Recognition on the Max Cooper Society Wall
- Regular updates on your mission impact
- Recognition in Heart of the House Gala program
- Invitation to the annual Heart of the House Gala
If you would like to make a one-time payment, please use the form below. To pledge your support and set up an installment plan, please contact Kourtni Land, Development Manager, at Kourtni.Land@rmhca.org, or 205-638-7319.
There’s more than one way to support RMHCA! Click here to expand the Other Ways to Give section.
Make a Qualified Charitable Distribution from your IRA
Leave a bequest in your will
Questions? Contact Director of Major Gifts and Planned Giving Kathy Moore at Kathy.Moore@rmhca.org or 205-585-3747.