The Ronald McDonald House of Alabama is able to change the lives of children and their families because of the generosity of Community Partners. Companies and organizations who become Community Partners are an important part of helping RMHCA deliver comfort and care to children and their families whether it’s through monetary gifts, in-kind donations or volunteering.
Ways to Get Involved
- Financial Donations/Annual Gift – We rely on financial donations from corporations that go directly toward providing our “home-away-from-home” for families of seriously ill children.
- Fundraising – Fundraising programs provide your employees the opportunity to engage in teamwork while actively supporting a meaningful cause. Your organization can assist in raising funds through an existing House program, or as part of a fundraiser created by your team.
- Volunteer/Team Building Projects – There are a myriad of ways for employees to volunteer at the House. We can match volunteer opportunities and individuals to best apply their time and talents. Learn more about the possibilities for volunteers or team building projects.
- Cause-Related Marketing – We tailor partnerships to meet the goals of each corporate donor while aligning our mission of improving the health and well being of children and their families.
- Event and Program Sponsorship – Supporting RMHCA can help you reach a target audience, build brand awareness and motivate employees while supporting your community. Contact us today to find out about annual sponsorship opportunities.
- In-Kind Donations – RMHCA welcomes donations that defray the costs of housing families and offer our corporate partners an opportunity to showcase their products and services-from Wish List items to services like providing a hot meal for the 73 families we serve on a daily basis.
Benefits for our Community Partners
Recent research shows that support of not-for-profit organizations can influence how customers, employees and business partners view your company:
- 92% of Americans have a more positive image of companies that support a cause
- 87% of Americans are likely to switch brands (when price and quality are equal) to support a cause they feel strongly about
- 88% of workers whose company has a cause-related program feel proud of their company’s values
Learn About the Benefits of being a Community Partner
A Community Partnership with the Ronald McDonald House can impact your organization in so many positive ways. Below are just a few dynamic ways the House has enriched the corporate environment and bottom line for our partners:
- Achieve Your Goals – Help your company achieve its social responsibility goals while creating positive community relationships among your employees.
- Make a Big Impact – Directly make a difference in the lives of the approximately 1000 families the Ronald McDonald House of Alabama supports annually.
- Partner With A Leader – Partnering with the Ronald McDonald House Charities means association with one of the world’s leading children’s organizations.
- Enjoy the Halo Effect – Research has proven that employees, customers and stakeholders will support a charity that they recognize and trust – in a recent survey, 95% of people asked were aware of Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- Build Your Brand – Gain positive community awareness through recognition on Ronald McDonald House of Alabama website, e-mail, newsletter and other communication tools.
- A Positive Relationship Among Customers & Employees – Partnering with Ronald McDonald House Charities will have a positive influence on your customers and employees. 92% of Americans have a more positive image of companies that support a cause.
- Be the Customer’s First Choice – Research has shown that 87% of Americans are likely to switch brands (when price and quality are equal) to support a cause.
- Proud to Be On Your Team. – Research has shown that 88% of workers whose companies have a cause-related program feel proud of their companies’ values
- I Love My Company – Research shows that 93% of Americans say it’s important for their companies to provide them with opportunities to become involved in social issues. This is such an important issue that 81% of Americans consider a company’s social commitment when deciding where to work.
- A Culture of Caring – Approximately 89% of Americans believe that corporations and non-profits should work together to raise money and awareness for causes.
- Cone/Cause Evolution & Environmental Study (2007)
- Cone/Corporate Evolution & Environmental Study (2007)
- Cone Corporate Citizenship Study (2004)
For more information
To learn more about how your organization could benefit from partnering with the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Alabama, contact Kathy Robson, Development Director 205-638-7258 or firstname.lastname@example.org.