Ronald McDonald House Charities of Alabama (RMHCA) is able to change the lives of children and their families because of the generosity of Community Partners. With the support of partners like you, families receive aid and support all year long, free of charge.
In 2022, the generous support of corporations and organizations provided approximately 30% of our annual operating budget. Here’s how they impacted guest families:
$6.6 million in estimated savings provided for families at the Ronald McDonald House
16,956 nights of comfort and support at the Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Room at UAB Women & Infants Center
12,193 visits to get a snack or lunch, participate in activities, wash laundry or use sleep rooms in our Family Room at UAB Women & Infants Center
1,569 stays were provided free of charge at the Ronald McDonald House to families from Alabama and other U.S. states
Make an Impact
- Sponsor a Signature Event (Red Shoe Run: Rockin’ 5K, RMHCA Golf Classic and Heart of the House Gala)
- Sponsor Sweet Home Brews, hosted by the RMHCA Junior Board
- Hosting a fundraiser – Fundraising programs provide your employees the opportunity to engage in teamwork while actively supporting a meaningful cause. Your organization can assist in raising funds through an existing House program, or as part of a fundraiser created by your team.
- Volunteer/Team Building Projects – There are a myriad of ways for employees to volunteer at the House. We can match volunteer opportunities and individuals to best apply their time and talents. Learn more about the possibilities for volunteers or team building projects.
- Cause-Related Marketing – We tailor partnerships to meet the goals of each corporate donor while aligning our mission of improving the health and well being of children and their families.
- In-Kind Donations – RMHCA welcomes donations that defray the costs of housing families and offer our corporate partners an opportunity to showcase their products and services-from Wish List items to services like providing a hot meal for the 73 families we serve on a daily basis.
For more information
To learn more about how your organization could benefit from partnering with the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Alabama, contact Kathy Moore, Director of Major Gifts and Planned Giving at 205-585-3747 or by email.