Why Adopt-a-Room is important
With an average 80% occupancy rate each year, the reality is that our 73 guest rooms endure wear and tear. When you Adopt-a-Room, you help provide families comfort, relief from their stressful situations, a sense of normalcy, and more, while also helping ensure each guest room meets our high standards of hospitality. Without your help, we cannot complete important updates that keep appliances, furniture and linens fresh and welcoming in each guest room.
- A plaque on the door of the room you are adopting that shows your support to each family who stays in the room as well as anyone who tours the Ronald McDonald House
- An invitation to tour the Ronald McDonald House to see firsthand the impact you are making on the lives of families in need
- Recognition on our donor wall
- Name listed on our website and a social media shout out
- First right of renewal each year
To learn more about how your organization could benefit from partnering with RMHCA, please contact Director of Major Gifts and Planned Giving Kathy Moore at 205-638-7258 or email@example.com.