RMHC of Alabama provides up to 2,000 family stays each year.
Adopting a family covers, at minimum, a two-week stay for a guest family. It’s such an easy thing to do, and your impact will be felt all year long!
While guest families are given an opportunity to make a small donation to our mission, they are never turned away if they cannot make a donation.
Your gift provides guest families:
- A private guest room.
- Close proximity to specialty pediatric care at Birmingham- area hospitals.
- Financial relief
- A community of support from other families experiencing similar situations
- A full kitchen with stocked pantry, comfortable living rooms, outside and inside playgrounds, laundry facilities, RMHCA toy closet and other special accommodations.
- Volunteer-provided hot meals and snacks.
- Social support services through our L.I.F.E. Program and Family Life Navigators
- Recognition on the Max Cooper Society Wall*
- Regular updates on your mission impact
- Recognition in Heart of the House Gala program
- Invitation to the annual Heart of the House Gala
To learn more about Adopt-a-Family, contact Kathy Moore, Director of Major Gifts and Planning Giving at 205-638-7258 or firstname.lastname@example.org.