UPDATE 4/14/20: You did it! You helped us surpass our stretch goal to raise $22,821 in Building Hope for RMHCA guest families. That’s 183 nights at our Ronald McDonald House, free of charge to families with sick children.
Add into that the $30,000 in matching funds and you have helped us secure our mission through the next few months of this COVID-19 pandemic.
Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts.
We’re also incredibly grateful to our matching donors, including Emmett and Catherine McLean and our partner Alabama Media Group for helping get the word out.
UPDATE: You have helped us reach our initial $10,000 goal, which was matched 2:1 by several longtime donors, including Emmett and Catherine McLean! Thank you!
Your love and generosity has inspired a third longtime donor to offer an additional 1:1 match if we can get to $20,000! Please give today and your gift will be doubled!
What is the Building Hope at Home Challenge?
Our families and wonderful supporters build hope for RMHCA. Last year 1,921 families called us “HOME” thanks to our amazing donors and volunteers. We need to continue to raise funds to provide hope to families and to keep our HOME operating during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are launching the Building Hope at Home Challenge to raise critical funds that will directly support our ongoing needs.
Here’s how we need your support right now:
- Give directly to the Building Hope Fund below.
- Spread the impact on social media:
- Post a picture or video of how you are building hope at home. Ex. Playing in your yard, reading, playing an instrument, baking, taking the dog for a walk.
- Add a donate button OR the link rmhca.org/hope to your post and ask your friends to donate! Every gift is doubled!
- If you’re on Instagram, ask friends to give to our Venmo @RMHCA and type your name in the notes. Ex: Dana’s Challenge!
Please tag us @rmhcalabama (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) so we can track the progress! You can also use the hashtags #BuildingHopeAtHome #RMHCA #KeepingFamiliesClose