What’s the hottest item of the summer? The McDonald’s Sleeves for Support, benefiting RMHCA, of course!
Starting May 3, 2021 and until supplies last, participating McDonald’s locations across the state of Alabama will have Sleeves for Support available for a $5 donation.
The neoprene sleeves are decorated with the “benefiting RMHC” logo so you can avoid the dreaded drink sweat all summer long!
Sleeves for Support fit the restaurant’s large drink cups.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to RMHCA and is just one of the many ways Mission Partner McDonald’s supports children and families.
All the ways to help when you eat at McDonald’s:
- Ask to Round-Up for RMHC on your next order!
- Drop change in the RMHC donation box
- Add a donation for RMHC when you order through the McDonald’s app
- Purchase a Sleeve for Support
- Every Happy Meal purchase = 2 cents for RMHCA
- Watch out for other limited time deals that benefit RMHCA!
Thank you for supporting RMHCA and happy sipping!