- This event has passed.
Day of Change Celebration
October 15, 2016
October 15th — the RMHC Day of Change — is no ordinary day. It is the day when the entire Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) global organization commemorates the opening of the very first Ronald McDonald House which opened in Philadelphia. To celebrate, we rally around Donation Boxes for our Day of Change, each year, to ensure that we continue to keep families close when their child needs to heal.
What does that mean for you? You know those pennies, dimes, nickels and quarters in couch cushions and under the seats in the car? Put them to good use. Celebrate the #DayofChange #forRMHC families at participating McDonald’s. Your spare change can make a big difference. Head to your local McDonald’s and make a change by putting your change in the canister #forRMHC.
In fact, small change dropped in Donation Boxes around Alabama helped raise more than $190,000 in 2015 for the Birmingham Ronald McDonald House and the families we serve. Your change stays local, so please drop #forRMHC!
RMHCA will be at several local McDonald’s restaurants celebrating with YOU from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm!
- 720 South Memorial Drive (Prattville)
North Alabama Area
- 11178 County Line Road (Madison)
- 22943 John T. Reid Pkwy. (Scottsboro)
- 517 15th Street East
- 4840 Rice Mine Road
- 2000 82 Bypass
Greater Birmingham Area
- 7210 Wyndham Parkway (Helena)
- 239 Howell St. (Fultondale)
- 1017 Decatur Highway (Gardendale)
- 1960 Edwards Lake Rd. (Trussville)
- 5170 Medford Dr. (Hoover)
- 1731 Montgomery Hwy (Hoover)
- 707 Montgomery Hwy (Vestavia)
- 2427 Acton Rd. (Vestavia)
- 205 South Colonial Drive (Alabaster)
- 4625 Hwy. 280 South (Birmingham)
- 124 State Farm Parkway (Homewood)
- 907 Main Street
- 718 2nd Ave. East
- 101 Enterprise Dr.
Your change can make a change for families who must travel to Birmingham for their child’s medical treatment. Together, we can make a big difference in Birmingham for #RMHCA.