Change is good.
Not just the change in your pocket, but the life-long change that will impact the lives of every guest family that calls the Ronald McDonald House home. On October 18, 2019 RMHCA will celebrate Day of Change! This is a day that commemorates the opening of the very first Ronald McDonald House in Philadelphia in 1974. To celebrate we rally around Donation Boxes (& Kiosks) because you can officially Round-Up #forRMHC. That’s right, making a change has never been so easy.
It is because of our mission partner, McDonald’s, that our organization was created and to this day, they help us to continue to keep families together when their child needs medical attention.
Do your part.
- Get the tee! Donate $15 and you can sport a tee that is making an impact. On Friday, October 18, supporters and friends will come together #forRMHC. Click here to order your t-shirt for you, your friends and coworkers!
- Celebrate! Wherever you are, you can make a difference on 10.18. Wear your tee and collect change! If you are able, visit a McDonald’s Restaurant and Drop Your Change or Round-Up #forRMHC. RMHCA staff + volunteers will be at several stores (listed below) across the state celebrating together. Stop by, grab lunch and purchase your tee!
- Scottsboro – 22943 John T Reid Parkway
- Heflin – 1816 Almon Street
- Hoover (Galleria) – 1731 Montgomery Highway
- Hueytown – 3069 Allison-Bonnett Memorial Drive ***JUST ADDED***
- Enterprise – 652 Boll Weevil No
- Gadsden – 101 Enterprise Drive
- Share your experience! We want everyone to be a part of this day. Snap a picture, take a selfie or share a tweet with the hashtag #DayofChange – every interaction counts.