- This event has passed.
2021 Day of Change
October 15, 2021
Day of Change
n. \ˈdā ˈəv ˈchānj \
- October 15, 1974 is the anniversary of the first Ronald McDonald House to open in the world.
- A celebration of the impact that McDonald’s crew and customers make for families with sick children through the RMHC Donation box and Round-Up programs at McDonald’s. #DayofChange
Order. Round Up. Smile.
When you Round-Up for RMHC at your local McDonald’s, your change makes a HUGE impact! You help keep families together during a medical crisis can improve quality of life for all family members. Parents can focus on their child’s care instead of worrying about where to sleep or how to pay for groceries.
This year, we need your help to spread the word about how easy it is to Round-Up for RMHC. How?
- Take part in the #RoundUpReceiptChallenge on social media and we’ll send you a sweet treat as a ‘thank you’!
- After you Round-Up for RMHC at McDonald’s, share a photo of your receipt donation line and tag @rmhcalabama #RoundUpReceiptChallenge #KeepingFamiliesClose.
- Get the official 2021 Day of Change t-shirt! Cost is $20 and includes free shipping!
- Wear your shirt on Friday, October 15 to let everyone know you support the Ronald McDonald House. Shirts must be ordered by 10-3-21 in order to receive them by 10-14-21.