Not just the change in your pocket, but the life-long change that will impact the lives of every guest family that calls the Ronald McDonald House home. On October 18, 2019 RMHCA will celebrate Day of Change! This is a day that commemorates the opening of the very first Ronald McDonald House in Philadelphia in 1974. To celebrate we rally around Donation Boxes (& Kiosks) because you can officially Round-Up #forRMHC. That’s right, making a change has never been so easy.
It is because of our mission partner, McDonald’s, that our organization was created and to this day, they help us to continue to keep families together when their child needs medical attention.
Do your part.
- Donate $15, so you can sport a tee that is making an impact. On Friday, October 18, supporters and friends will come together #forRMHC. Order for you, your co-workers or friends. This is a day for everyone to make a difference.
- Shirts AVAILABLE! We are taking pre-orders now. Shirts will be available for pick up or shipment by 9/23.
- Orders over 10 can be placed using our Day of Change 2019 Group Order Form. *Group orders will need to be picked up from RMHCA.
- Visit a McDonald’s Restaurant and Drop Your Change or Round-Up #forRMHC. RMHCA staff + volunteers will be at several stores across the state celebrating together. Stop by, grab lunch and purchase your tee!
- Participating stores will be announced soon!
- Share your experience! We want everyone to be a part of this day. Snap a picture, take a selfie or share a tweet with the hashtag #DayofChange – every interaction counts.