Not just the change in your pocket, but the life-long change that will impact the lives of every guest family that calls the Ronald McDonald House home. On October 18, 2019 RMHCA will celebrate Day of Change! This is a day that commemorates the opening of the very first Ronald McDonald House in Philadelphia in 1974. To celebrate we rally around Donation Boxes (& Kiosks) because you can Round-Up #forRMHC at participating McDonald’s. That’s right, making a change has never been so easy.
It is because of our mission partner, McDonald’s, that our organization was created and to this day, they help us to continue to keep families together when their child needs medical attention.
Do your part.
- Get the t-shirt! Donate $15, and sport a tee that is making an impact. On Friday, October 18, supporters and friends will come together #forRMHC. Order for you, your co-workers or friends. This is a day for everyone to make a difference.
- Shirts AVAILABLE!
- Orders over 10 can be placed using our Day of Change 2019 Group Order Form. *Group orders will need to be picked up from RMHCA.
- Celebrate wherever you are! Encourage your friends and coworkers to wear the Day of Change t-shirt on October 18 to show your support! You can Drop Your Change at any RMHC donation box or Round-Up #forRMHC at participating McDonald’s. RMHCA staff + volunteers will be at select stores across the state celebrating together from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Stop by, grab lunch and purchase your tee!
- Scottsboro – 22943 John T Reid Parkway
- Heflin – 1816 Almon Street
- Hoover (Galleria) – 1731 Montgomery Highway
- Hueytown – 3069 Allison-Bonnett Memorial Drive
- Enterprise – 652 Boll Weevil No
- Gadsden – 101 Enterprise Drive
- Share your experience! We want everyone to be a part of this day. Snap a picture, take a selfie or share a tweet with the hashtag #DayofChange – every interaction counts.