Thank you for your interest in taking a tour of the Ronald McDonald House in Birmingham! Due to the health concerns for medically fragile children and their families, we are limited in the number of tours we are able to provide. Below you will find more information about House Tours.
- If your group is volunteering or bringing wish list or monetary donations to the Ronald McDonald House, you may contact us in advance to request a tour.
- Tours may be given when volunteer staff is available, with a maximum of 20 people per tour.
- Tour schedule is 10:00 a.m. to Noon and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and limited Saturdays.
- For more information or to inquire about scheduling a tour, please submit the information below. You will be contacted to set up your tour based on availability.
- In order to protect our families, tours will not be allowed without a guide or prior appointment.
Once you are able to visit our House, we hope you will be inspired to support our families! Here just some examples of how you and your friends can help:
Create grab and go snack bags for families to carry to the hospital